The digital world is changing at an alarming pace and to succeed and stay ahead, it’s important to refocus and sharpen our skills. Sales and marketing is at the forefront of this digital revolution.
Following on from the recent seminars in Swansea & Warrington I’m now running a full day workshop in Cardiff on Thursday 28th June.
Great people, processes that work and inspired leadership is what this workshop is all about. Upon completion of this 1-day workshop, each delegate will have a good understanding about the psychology and the art of selling and how to convert presentations into real sales:
9.00am Arrival for 9.30am Start
- Understanding the psychology of selling and the characteristics of successful salespeople.
- Recruiting the right people and leading by example.
- Culture & Values and why they are the bedrock of an organisation.
- Communication styles & techniques in the digital world.
- Understanding the sales funnel.
- Identifying the need.
- Questioning and probing the answer.
- Lunch 12.30pm to 1.00pm
- Selling points and benefits
- Overcoming objections
- Closing the sale
The workshop includes delegate notes, lunch and refreshments throughout the day – Delegate rates are £150 per person, which includes a FREE 1 hour one to one follow up consultation within 30 days after the workshop to review the key points and discuss some of the challenges you face in your day to day business.
To book your place on the 1-day Nothing Happens Until Somebody Sells Something Workshop or for further information, please visit the contact page today – http://www.m4-media.co.uk/contact/